Anita joined Ackroyd LLP in 2015 as an associate and primarily advises First Nations and Métis Settlements on corporate structure, trusts, financing, oil and gas development and economic development issues.
Anita has experience in drafting impact benefit agreements, consultation agreements and a variety of corporate and commercial contracts.
In her spare time, Anita is an avid runner and has run a number of marathons including the New York Marathon and the Los Angeles Marathon.
Education & Background
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2015
- Program on Negotiation, Harvard Law School 2019
- JD, University of Saskatchewan, 2014
- BA, McGill University, 2010
Professional Associations & Other Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (Alberta)