Anita joined Ackroyd LLP in 2015 as an associate and primarily advises First Nations and Métis Settlements on corporate structure, trusts, financing, oil and gas development and economic development issues.
Anita has experience in drafting impact benefit agreements, consultation agreements and a variety of corporate and commercial contracts.
In her spare time, Anita is an avid runner, having run several marathons. She also enjoys travelling and spending time with friends and family.
Education & Background
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2015
- JD, University of Saskatchewan, 2014
- BA, McGill University, 2010
Professional Associations & Other Activities
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (Alberta)