Ackroyd LLP’s Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Given the uncertainty surrounding the ongoing global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, our team at Ackroyd LLP have taken steps to minimize the potential impact of the virus. As of March 16, our office remains open and fully functioning.
Based upon the recommendations of Alberta Health Services (AHS), we have implemented the following on and off-site preventative practices:
- Self-isolation for 14 days in cases of travel outside Canada;
- Limitation on all non-essential business travel;
- Introduction of robust office sanitation procedures, including mandatory hand-washing, upon arrival and re-entry in the office;
- Postponement of non-essential Ackroyd firm events and social activities; and
- Providing Ackroyd team members with the ability to work remotely to continue to bring value to our clients.
We would ask that our clients, visitors, suppliers and contractors who will be on-site at the Ackroyd offices in the near future to continue to follow the advice of public health officials to ensure their own safety as well as the safety of our personnel, clients, visitors, suppliers and contactors with whom we interact on a regular basis.
Ackroyd LLP is committed to maintaining and delivering the highest level of service standards while protecting the well-being of all of our team members.
If you have any questions regarding this post or the conduct of your matter(s) during this time, please do not hesitate to contact our Managing Partner, John Kudrinko, at email@example.com.