Work with Ackroyd
At Ackroyd LLP, we are a family. We value integrity, honesty and ethical behaviour. We pride ourselves on providing high quality legal services to a wide range of clientele. Finally, we work as a team in a positive and productive work environment. And we don’t wear ties (unless we need to).
We strive to attract and retain individuals who are committed to excellence and are focused on creating a positive client experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us.
Current Job Postings
Conveyancer / Wills & Estates Legal Assistant
Closing Date: March 18, 2020
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with 2 + years of experience for a Conveyancing / Wills and Estates Legal Assistant position.
The duties include:
- knowledge of wills and estates
- completion of conveyancing transactions within an estate
- working with minimal supervision under the direction of a lawyer
- preparation and organization of estate documents
- developing a rapport with clients
- maintaining dates and deadlines for filing of documents
- working with individuals and institutions connected to the estate
- general administrative tasks
- demonstrate high professional values and standards of credibility, discretion, objectivity and ethical behaviour
- have the ability to anticipate and accept new demands and challenges in a fast-paced diverse environment
- be able to express their thoughts clearly and succinctly in all forms of communication
- be team oriented