Work with Ackroyd
At Ackroyd LLP, we are a family. We value integrity, honesty and ethical behaviour. We pride ourselves on providing high quality legal services to a wide range of clientele. Finally, we work as a team in a positive and productive work environment. And we don’t wear ties (unless we need to).
We strive to attract and retain individuals who are committed to excellence and are focused on creating a positive client experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us.
Current Job Postings
CORES II Paralegal
Closing Date: November 30, 2022
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with 3 – 5 years experience for a CORES II Paralegal position.
- have a CORES II designation
- be familiar with ALF software
- be able to complete the filing of annual returns, federal, provincial and not-for-profit incorporations as well as everything in between
- have the ability to manage the corporate department consisting of 600 minute books
- be able to follow specific instructions from multiple lawyers
- demonstrate high professional values and standards of credibility, discretion, objectivity and ethical behaviour
- have the ability to anticipate and accept new demands and challenges in a fast-paced diverse environment
- be able to express their thoughts clearly and succinctly in all forms of communication
- be team oriented